Star Vending, Inc. has been offering high quality, dependable vending machines and services to the Knoxville community for more than 35 years.
We offer a wide range of products to keep your vending machine well stocked, from beverages to candy to lunches and coffee. We provide vending machines on a commission or non-commission basis, and always offer top-notch customer service and machine care.
Star Vending serves seven counties across Tennessee: Knox County, Blount County, Sevier County, Anderson County, Loudon County, Roane County, and Cumberland.
CALL US TODAY: 865-544-0062
Ask about our new and popular Micro Markets
What is a Micro Market?
A micro market is a convenience store located right in the workplace. This market provides a self-service kiosk with snacks, healthy food options, beverages, full meals, sweet treats, and much more. Gordo’s Catering provides traditional items as well as new products recently launched to the public to meet the needs of all customers.
What are the benefits?
- Immense variety of food options, not limited to the size used in snack machines
- Healthy food options delivered fresh daily
- No empty machines
- No refund issues with use of key fob
- Improved corporate culture
- Customers can physically look and feel the product before purchasing
- Full access to nutritional content on all products
Who can use it?
A Micro market offers items that appeal to all employees. A first time user will be asked to make a profile on the kiosk and connect the account to a debit card, credit card, or cash. Once registered, customers will use their key fob to purchase all items. This allows for quick, easy, and smooth transactions.
Star Vending Inc's Products and Services Include:
- vending machine placement, commission or non-commission
- vending machine rental, lease, or sale
- vending machine repairs and servicing
- cold beverage vending machines
- snack vending machines
- office coffee services and product sales
- large variety of popular brands available, like Pepsi, Coke, Frito Lay, Mars, Hersey and much more.
Our Clients include:
Star Vending, Inc offers the highest quality vending machine products and servicing in the Knoxville, TN region.
We will provide everything you need to keep a well stocked, routinely serviced vending machine at your business, school, hospital, commercial or industrial site. We are a full line vending service, offering product lines such as Pepsi, Coke, RC, juice, candy, chips, fresh sandwiches, frozen foods, coffee and much more.
Our Vending Product Options Include:
- 11.5 and 12 oz. cans
- 16 and 20 oz. bottles
- Full lines of Pepsi and Coke products
- Aquafina and Dasani spring water and seltzers
- Tropicana, Minute Maid and Very Fine
- Gatorade and Fruitworks
- Bag snacks and trail mixes from Frito Lay, Snyder's, Keebler, Nabisco and more
- Bar items from Mars, Hershey, Nestle, Austin, Nature Valley, Kellogg, General Mills
- Cookies from Knotts Berry Farm, Famous Amos, Plantation, Grandma's, Quaker and others
- Pastries from Mrs. Freshley, Apple Baking, CloverHill, Hostess, Dolley Madison, Kellogg
- Gum and mints from CareFree, Wrigley, LifeSaver and Fox
- Sandwiches, fresh or frozen
- dairy products
- breakfast items
- stews and soups
- fresh fruit, and more
Office coffee supplies
- Bunn coffee maker - free with your continued business!
- JFG, Folgers, S&D, Empire, and Starbucks coffee available
- hot chocolate and tea
- Smart Choice and Healthy Kids Programs
- make low fat or low sodium products readily available in your office or school
About Star Vending, Inc Of Knoxville, TN
Star Vending, Inc has always maintained a distinguished reputation throughout the vending machine distribution and servicing industry.
Our family-owned and operated business puts a premium on excellent customer service and reliable products and machines. We know that you'll love the service we provide.
Gordon Turnage began his career in vending sales in 1973 with a single machine. Through hard work, determination, and the desire to build, Gordon Turnage’s constant perseverance proved successful. Star Vending is now a thriving business that has 9 routes located across 7 counties and over 1,000 machines. Locations range from hotels, major department stores, auto dealerships, textile mills, factories, universities, government facilities, and even individualized businesses. Star Vending takes pride in attention to detail, customized services, and an authentic desire to please their customers.
Gordon Turnage, owner-operator, graduated from the University of Tennessee with a Bachelor of Science degree in Education in 1972. In addition to his academic accomplishments, Gordon was a four-year letterman for the University of Tennessee Volunteers football team.
DiAnna (Dee) Turnage also attended the University of Tennessee with focus in Industrial Engineering. In addition, Dee has strong background experience in retail sales.
With their combined work experience, knowledge of business concepts, years of dedication, and strong work ethic; Gordon and Dee have transformed a small family-owned vending company into an operation that has expanded to include not only vending services but also catering. Event sizes range from as many as 700 to as few as 25. Regardless of the number of guests- every event is unique and designed with the customer in mind.
Call us any time with questions about starting an exciting vending program or micro market at your business or catering your event.
Gordon Turnage & Dee Turnage
Star Vending Inc.
3009 N. Central Street
Knoxville, TN 37917
- Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Vending machine servicing
Request More Information
Please fill out this short form and we will get back to you as soon as possible with a reply. Thank you.